Gold Detector Geo Sonar is a metal detector developed to detect treasures, relics, and precious metals.
The device has the option of manual calibration of the soil to identify and analyze its components and thus recognize the underground targets properly.
- Gold Detector Geo Sonar is a metal detector developed to detect treasures, relics, and precious metals
- The device has the option of manual calibration of the soil to identify and analyze its components and thus recognize the underground targets properly
- After scanning the target, the device moves the results directly to the results screen and shows the name of the metal, its depth and the ratio of the precious metals, the device tells you about the discovered targets and write on the screen it’s kind either it was gold or other value metal or non-valuable minerals or steel, etc.
- Iron metal and non-valuable minerals can be isolated from the search process and then the device would not recognize them and it would give indications only on precious metals and gold
- The device works wonderfully in all soil types and easily penetrates rock and mineral stones
- The device is equipped with three disks for surface, medium, and the deep scanning
- The device program operates in both English and Arabic
- and it has special systems to control sound strength and light intensity control
- Device Specifications:
- JEO Sonar 3D The Dual system with the three-dimensional system of deep scanning detectable distinguishes four categories of minerals found underground: gold, precious metals, non-valuable minerals, and steel.
- The device provides the user with all the information of the founded targets on the 3D screen. whether it was Caves, ground storage, tunnels, shelters, or tombs
- The device also has the advantage of detecting underground spaces, as well as the identification and evaluation of an analytical report on underground minerals.
- JEO Sonar 3D Dual system can design 3D graphics images of targets revealed underground, and JEO Sonar is the most advanced device of all of the visual system’s devices